95 to 88-89 headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I found another bone yard by me, their site says they have some 88 and 89 trucks so I'm gonna go on sat morning and see if I can grab a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if were still debating what needs to make this work on a 94+ gmc grille didnt ken(outalne94z71) do it on mudwasp?

I have the 88-89 headlights on my 95 gmc and my OEM grill and my aftermarket chrome GMC grill fit with no modification to either grill shell.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Well hot damn. My buddy 94Cheyenne is at a boneyard right now and found a 89 with the headlights and he is grabbing them for me. Now I'm really excited L0L! Next step will be to order the LMC lens for them and decide on HIR or HID L0L!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well hot damn. My buddy 94Cheyenne is at a boneyard right now and found a 89 with the headlights and he is grabbing them for me. Now I'm really excited L0L! Next step will be to order the LMC lens for them and decide on HIR or HID L0L!

Would you mind asking him to check his pm or answer emails please?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
if were still debating what needs to make this work on a 94+ gmc grille didnt ken(outalne94z71) do it on mudwasp?
Read through a little better you'd notice that 83GMCK2500 mentioned his 96 has 88-89 headlights in his build thread.

Gaahhhhhhh I want some of the Bosch housings so bad :banghead: :bawl:
Good luck finding any :) I've been keeping my eyes out for more. I have a spare set that isn't going anywhere.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Would you mind asking him to check his pm or answer emails please?

Yes sir, as soon as he calls me back in a little bit or comes by my office to drop off the lights I will tell him to get in it L0L!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, as soon as he calls me back in a little bit or comes by my office to drop off the lights I will tell him to get in it L0L!

Thank you!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Funny how things change. Seems like just yesterday people would laugh at you for wanting the quads, and people with them factory would be asking how to update to composites. :)

Richard