95 obs z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
daily driver project
You must be registered for see images attach

more pics to come soon with exhaust, ect.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice looking truck buddy wished I had those valve covers and air cleaner on mine.

I'm looking to do an open element though, what the part number on yours or did you need a spacer or different base for it to work? also did you use the stock ring under the factory air cleaner? I'm guessing it's tbi right?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
nice looking truck buddy wished I had those valve covers and air cleaner on mine.

I'm looking to do an open element though, what the part number on yours or did you need a spacer or different base for it to work? also did you use the stock ring under the factory air cleaner? I'm guessing it's tbi right?
Just buy a open element and bend up a stud, Done.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

thanks y'all! but yea i got a 1inch tbi spacer and it has the edlelbrok 3704 intake manifold. the part number on the pan is Summit Racing SUM-239441

Last edited:

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
u have 4:56's??
the guy before me did them. thats about the average of what all the calculators say and he did say he went with a lower ratio. i'm gonna pull off the diff cover soon and put new lube in it so i'm gonna count the spines and i'll let you know what i come up with. cause i'll be getting a new chip soon either way

Last edited: