Obs parts n stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Intimi88tr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dash Benzel from an 95. 40 plus shipping A little worn but in good shape....(those aren't cracks they are my shadow lol . I'll get a better picture soon. Instrument cluster 40 bucks plus shipping. A friend gave this to me and I don't know much else about it. It did work when he took it out. More to come.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1000001956.jpg
    1000001956.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 6

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Do youu have the driver side kick plate by any chance?
Lemme look next week when I go to the yard again. I forgot to look today(getting parts for Rawhide) but I know at least one of the trucks I was getting things from, was a gray 95-up interior. I want to go back next Wednesday and get some more stuff out of a Burb I saw.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lemme look next week when I go to the yard again. I forgot to look today(getting parts for Rawhide) but I know at least one of the trucks I was getting things from, was a gray 95-up interior. I want to go back next Wednesday and get some more stuff out of a Burb I saw.
I got one ealrier tonite. A seler on ebay i talked to last week had some not listed / got from storage today.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I got one ealrier tonite. A seler on ebay i talked to last week had some not listed / got from storage today.
Good to hear! It's looking like rain on next Wednesday anyway, so I'll have to see what the weather actually does.