94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got my engine Driven compressor mounted this weekend ...and allso finished plumbing my Hydraboost setup
You must be registered for see images attach

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To the OP- Dude I love your truck. Everytime you post something new I am more amazed. I'm sure your buddy feels very honored.

Is there a writeup on Hydroboost conversion. btw updated my sig, check out my rack. :D

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure on a writeup but when i ordered my hydoboost ... i ordered it for a 94 1 ton dually with 4 wheel disc brakes since i have 4 wheel disc brakes on my application, and then ordered a master cylinder for the same application.
then i ordered the fittings from summit racing they were power steering fittings -6 to 18mm with orings and -6 to 16mm with orings then i removed the power steering pump reservoir and welded the -6 bungs to the side for dual returns and removed the original return line from the pump

To the OP- Dude I love your truck. Everytime you post something new I am more amazed. I'm sure your buddy feels very honored.

Is there a writeup on Hydroboost conversion. btw updated my sig, check out my rack. :D

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i been waiting for someone to notice..... lol i changed my front fenders back to stock and junked the rear short bed also.
im getting to new rear Bedsides and making a tubular frame to hold them on, with less sheet metal work than the last bed had and probally using boat style inner fenders front and rear.
i had to relocate my front shocks to get more lift to clear the stock fenders and thinking about fliping my front sway bar over and runing it in the stock position since the shocks are no longer in the way... this will allow me to use longer sway bar links

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i decided to change the fenders because i dont want to be at the mercy of a body shop lol... they needed alot of finish work and the bed was even more work that i cant do myself, i hate when someone else controls my destination

y the change of heart on the fenders? they was thinking out of the box and looking killer

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. Not enough words to describe how awesome a project. So sorry for your loss it is so awful when that happens.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
beautiful truck and awesome setup with the irs, what brand are your shocks and where did you get those? they look wicked