94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm not into lowered trucks, but I can deffinantly appreciate the craftsmenship in this build. I bet Jason would be honored.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I love the truck ahh tube chassis Im glad you came over here to share the build I knew these guys would love it. I think its one the baddest being built on the web right now. As Ive told you before I wish I had half your fabbing talent.

Last edited:

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a lot of work that has been put into this truck. Very well done by the looks of things too. I'm excited to see it when it's all finished up. Sorry about your buddy. That's never a good thing to lose a loved one especially not unexpectedly like that.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one sick truck you are building, im sure you're buddy would be honored, it is an awesome project and hope to see it finished

4ofakind

Reaction score
Jaimie,

Saw your truck over on FSC. Im not a member there so I could not comment. Sick build you got going. Im going to have to drop by and see it in person and pick your brain about my 95.

Mal

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is sick man nice work.the rear setup is pretty kool.cant wait to see it finished.i like how you did the inside of the bed also.