94 head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks, its not done yet but with winter coming not much will be done.

there never done haha
I just love the blacked out look. I want to do the same. Are you going to put black rims on? and what tires do you have? look like MT Baja MTZs?

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh ok. I have the stock rims on mine. I want to paint them black too. I kinda like the original look with the "4x4" etched in them

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do they still retread tires? I thought they stopped doing that years ago, due to all the risk involved in driving on them. Yikes.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate the kits that are out there for installing an aftermarket radio in these truck. Main reason why I did my dash and audio system the way i did in my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks awesome!!! I got the install kit in yesterday... there was only one of the metal tabs on the old dash peice and it broke... yay.
Also the guy who put the head unit in before I got the truck messed that stuff all kinda sideways. Looks like a rats nest. Not to mention he broke the connector on the back of the head unit itself and now it wont stay in very well. I need to just buy a new head unit bc the knob is gone too. But atleast it looks better... lol

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the kits that are out there for installing an aftermarket radio in these truck. Main reason why I did my dash and audio system the way i did in my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
dang man you have to much time on your hands
great job.