94 head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 94 ecsb obs with the factory stero above the heat/ac controls. Right now I have a flip out head unit in the center of my dash w/ the factory stereo still in it taking up space. I want to remove the factory unit and replace it with cusotm switch panel(not the issue) but the flip out unit in the center ofmy dash is godly ugly. It was installed when I got the truck. It sticks out a good 3 inches and doesnt fill the hole in the dash on either side by about half an inch either side. Does anyone know the proper way to install a head unit in that same spot that would be flush mount? Do I have to buy a dew dash panel that is made for that? Any clues would be helpful thanks!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need an install kit for a '94 Chevy pickup (or other models) which they sell at Walmart for about $18 also check Best Buy because they might have one too. If you don't want either of those options, check out www.crutchfield.com

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found them on amazon too. Might have to purchase one of these tonight when i get off work haha only problem is... even if I get the red like my interior... it wont match bc my interior is 18 years old. lol