94 C2500 Part Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Interested in .......door panels how are they, any marks etc?
Also how's the cargo switch, I'm looking for one the print is still good on it.
And How's the red trim piece that goes around the outside of the dash cluster area... Let me know thanks

Drivers door is good. Someone broke the handle off the pass. but I do have it.

You must be registered for see images attach

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the fast response and pics , yea they all look good to me (I don't need the drivers door handle or pass handle, I got new ones I had to beg for lol) I'll take all 4 pieces how much for it all shipped to 30153? I might have more to add to the list lol let me check tonite and I can let u know tomorrow if that's ok...

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the fast response and pics , yea they all look good to me (I don't need the drivers door handle or pass handle, I got new ones I had to beg for lol) I'll take all 4 pieces how much for it all shipped to 30153? I might have more to add to the list lol let me check tonite and I can let u know tomorrow if that's ok...

Shipping those door panels won't be cheap just because of the size. I'm not even sure how I'd package them lol.

Just let me know what else you want. I'm not in a super big hurry to get it out of my yard.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok that's cool, I'll check what else I need and get back to u tomorrow thanks again ....Kurt

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score

Looks a little far gone IMO kinda hoping for something rust free, but I'll still take the grille!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks a little far gone IMO kinda hoping for something rust free, but I'll still take the grille!

If youre going to be coming to the East Peoria Harbor Freight you can swing by and look at it. I only live about three minutes from there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
If youre going to be coming to the East Peoria Harbor Freight you can swing by and look at it. I only live about three minutes from there.

Works for me lol this Sunday work for you?

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey yeah that's all I'm after for now check on shipping and let me know also what was u wanting for the parts?

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Hey yeah that's all I'm after for now check on shipping and let me know also what was u wanting for the parts?
$20 for door panels (both), $10 for the dash piece, $5 for the cargo switch and I'll throw in the pigtail for it as well.

I'll get you a shipping quote later today or tomorrow. Gonna have to measure the door panels and probably make a box somehow.