94 5.7L TBI stumbling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm 3.5 hours from home at the moment, I will have to take it to a shop if it keeps up, being the long weekend may be very hard to do, could my thermostat being wide open cause a problem? It was going good for the whole drive then started acting up

Sent from the Sierra Club

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coolant reservoir is empty now strange, and stumbling and stuff happened when I hit half tank, I hope it's not my fuel pump or sender dying, maybe I'll pull my battery terminal off for a minute and see what happens

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took it to a mechanic earlier in the week and he told me to clean my TBI and put that sensor in, I will clean the TBI out here, the sensor fixed it pretty good, it starts immediately now, it was hard starting and idling like crap before, the sensor makes it start awesome it idles good for 10 seconds then starts rough idling

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exhaust will also be smooth then choppy and back to smooth, that makes me think it is something to do with ignition, it does make a weird noise on the passenger side