91 dually towpig build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Got it running tonight. Broke in the cam and everything set. The idler pulley is bad and I have one on order waiting for it to come inhttps://vimeo.com/121743889

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slowly getting back on this after another customer project. Started on the body work. Stripped all the bad gm paint off all parts. I am afraid if I paint over any of the old stuff it may lift down the road. So I just took it all off. I'll have more pics soon. Here is few.
You must be registered for see images

And the tahoe came back for a new fuel cell. I got a better pic outside this time lol.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I had the same issue with the paint on my truck as well. My son and I stripped it right to bare metal before using a self etching primer and then went from there.

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea stripping all the way down is the only way I feel safe. And thanks guys. The tahoe is going to paint soon. Can't wait to see it finished.