91 dually towpig build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they make a dash cap for these but the stock one is all one piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they make a dash cap for these but the stock one is all one piece

I've seen the ones that just lay on top of the stock dash. Is that the kind your talking about ? Thanks

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little update. I put 380 miles on this truck over the last 2 weeks and ran good till a few days ago. It's back to kicking in and out of lock up like it was before the trans went out[emoji35]. So we're looking back into that. Here a few photos. Still need to finish the interior and finish the airbags in the rear.
You must be registered for see images attach

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
little update, i was pulling my hair out over a TCC lock up problem. it was randomly kicking out when driving and i pitch in the towel. dropped it off to a buddy at the local gm dealer. he found a spread pin at the ecm that was dropping out reff voltage to the tpms. but it's fixed not and im at 650 miles on it. just did the first oil change to change the brake in oil. cut the filter open and was pretty happy. i then got the bags finished and towed my first load with it. pulled nice and rides really well for how tong heavy my trailer is. one sad thing is this supper cheap aftermarket tailgate bent like nothing, i was setting welding bottles on it at the welding store and it just folded. i knew it was lighter then a oem one but dang. so im not on the hunt for a good oem one. just happy i didn't get the Bedliner done yet

You must be registered for see images