90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You havent been around because you feel your ricer is more important

BLASPHEMY! No. I just got a little irritated and frustrated with the truck. So I parked it until I got the burn inside again to start working on her again. Let me tell you, she's a stubborn A$$ *****!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I just couldn't justify a stock rebuild for $1,200 when I can get a good running 5.3 for $500 with complete motor and all wiring. All I'll need then is motor mounts, a new Walbro fuel pump and a 4l60e trans. Which means I could then sell my fresh rebuild 700r4 with less than 2,000 miles on it for a good chunk. Will cost more than a rebuild but not much more and the fuel mileage, dependability, power, and aftermarket lineup for a 5.3 is justified

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The fuel mileage is what I would be after haha. My mom's 5.3 in her Tahoe gets about 14 mpg which is what my all-time best was.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fuel mileage is what I would be after haha. My mom's 5.3 in her Tahoe gets about 14 mpg which is what my all-time best was.

That's it? Is it 4x4? Our burb gets better than that...