89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
small update, here's the frame to support the opening at the rear of the bed. It will also be the mounting point for a flat panel which will be removable so i can access my water traps and manifold.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The pix of the cut up floor & the ground off paint gave me the shivers, but it looks like it's gonna be sick when it's done!

What's green & smells like Miss Piggy?
Kermit's finger!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
The pix of the cut up floor & the ground off paint gave me the shivers, but it looks like it's gonna be sick when it's done!

What's green & smells like Miss Piggy?
Kermit's finger!

LOL Kermit's finger.... good one!!

yeah, the first pic i saw of the paint being stripped off almost made me puke. he's protecting the outside so it won't need resprayed.. i'm gonna respray the inside when it's done tho. i thought about spray bedliner...but i'm leaning towards paint again.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i've got to get on the ball and swap the driver's side engine accessory bracket so i can get this sexy beast mounted and running... (thanks eric)

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Another member here made them, I'm going to attempt these bracket for mine shortly. It all looks good DeWayne!