89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
My brother just did an Edelbrock intake kit, it replaced the tbi with a carb.. Think he put a cheap Holly 650 double pumper, a chip, and Summit Afterburner headers. His was a 89 Z71 (didnt even have a Z71 sticker, just the old 4x4 one) with the 5.0, he was able to boil over 38" TSL Super Swamper Boggers...lol And snap a transfer case.. Then the ring and pinion.. then another transfer case and the rear of the tranny.. Dont think he ever learned from any of it tho..lmao

hmmmmmm hehehe thanks for the info!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
took the truck to a local show yesterday since our club was a co-host for the event... i pulled my 6ft trailer with a generator and air compressor to lift it back up after the show. my EDC and some air management parts are supposed to be here Tuesday... anyhow, on to some pics.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Truckin' Aint For Sissies sent this pic... hehehe

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My brother just did an Edelbrock intake kit, it replaced the tbi with a carb.. Think he put a cheap Holly 650 double pumper, a chip, and Summit Afterburner headers. His was a 89 Z71 (didnt even have a Z71 sticker, just the old 4x4 one) with the 5.0, he was able to boil over 38" TSL Super Swamper Boggers...lol And snap a transfer case.. Then the ring and pinion.. then another transfer case and the rear of the tranny.. Dont think he ever learned from any of it tho..lmao

It would have been just a 4x4 because z71 didnt exist in 89

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
took the truck to a local show yesterday since our club was a co-host for the event... i pulled my 6ft trailer with a generator and air compressor to lift it back up after the show. my EDC and some air management parts are supposed to be here Tuesday... anyhow, on to some pics.....

Truckin' Aint For Sissies sent this pic... hehehe

Lookin good sir, hows the bed comin along?