88GMCtruck's 99 6.5L Towpig slow build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Whew! Just spent 45 minutes reading the entire thread... I absolutely love this truck and I hope to find one one day. Maybe add it to my list of projects I wanna do. Sad to see it go, it looked good. :waytogo: Now onto your Nomad trailer restoration thread....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Whew! Just spent 45 minutes reading the entire thread... I absolutely love this truck and I hope to find one one day. Maybe add it to my list of projects I wanna do. Sad to see it go, it looked good. :waytogo: Now onto your Nomad trailer restoration thread....

The trailer thread is sweet

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Thanks. I miss the truck in many ways honestly, but I'm moving towards bidet and better things.

The trailer thread is sweet
Thanks. It's been a huge learning experience. It's fate will be ended in my hands in another few years, will be time for an upgrade.

Do you know what part?
and get them to join. I wanna see the truck again!
No idea where...

Sent from TBI 454 HTC Droid DNA

98C2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I miss the truck in many ways honestly, but I'm moving towards bidet and better things.

Heh, looks like autocorrect bit you, or you're planning on moving away from GM trucks, towards French toilets. ;)

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Also read through the whole thing, I had seen parts of the thread before. The truck has given me a lot of ideas for mine, and completely confirmed my two old suspicions of how good tow mirrors and Topkick handles look on an ECLB. Definitely two things on my to-do list, when funds allow.

Kind of makes the truck look like a mini, 4x4 version of the C3500HD, in a way.