88GMCtruck's 2002 GMC Sierra HT build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Lol. I don't like chrome overdone, but I don't like gettin rid of it all, I know you understand, Paul. Lol. How do you antichrome guys live with seeing a peterbilt truck? Lol

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Lol. I don't like chrome overdone, but I don't like gettin rid of it all, I know you understand, Paul. Lol. How do you antichrome guys live with seeing a peterbilt truck? Lol

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

I get this little twitch under my eye until it leaves my sight. :lol: But seriously, I just like colormatching. Hell, I still have chrome on mine:
You must be registered for see images

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SWEET, I Love the color and the newer bed style is growing on me. Nice work.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I agree on the color Matching! 100X better than chrome

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Honestly if I saw this truck driving down the road I wouldn't like it...yours is tastefully modified and I'm very impressed by its currant appearance nice job keep up the good work:thumbup:
Side note: saw your sas of the 88 when I first joined nice write up you make it all seem so easy
-Adam

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Thanks everyone. Nothing new with truck, just driving it lately.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

And to answer the questions... I have thought about color matching and I've seen it done one this exact model truck.... It's just too much yellow. It's going to stay as is appearance wise. I think it's a nice blend of right color, black and chrome. If anything it would get more black...

Sent from my TBI 454 powered android device.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Don't mean to dig this out of the grave... Well I kinda do and I hope you don't mind.

I thought it was neat that last weekend at a swap meet I saw a Sierra HT in person. It was from down south, replica 22s and someone bedlined the rockers (terrible looking IMO) but over all it was a nice truck, the first thing that caught my eye was that two tone steering wheel and the bare bones interior

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Don't mean to dig this out of the grave... Well I kinda do and I hope you don't mind.

I thought it was neat that last weekend at a swap meet I saw a Sierra HT in person. It was from down south, replica 22s and someone bedlined the rockers (terrible looking IMO) but over all it was a nice truck, the first thing that caught my eye was that two tone steering wheel and the bare bones interior

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone
Did you see that at the jefferson swap meet

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
:lol:

Haven't done much to the truck lately, I had the trans rebuilt when it went out two winters ago, then cleaned a bunch up on it and fixed the B pillar paint from the windstorm damage years ago, i'm going to put it for sale soon. Sounds like my cousin will likely buy it.

Always good to keep a truck in the family,
I have to admit; even though I never liked the look of NBS GMCs, this one looks slick!