88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sorry about that Baron. I asked here because my main question was about the 4-Hi.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes sir, a money order works just as well for me!

well i will definitely get at ya when i come up with some extra moniez! if i install it before i have hids then i put hids in it wont screw anything up will it? i know ya said it works with hids but wasnt sure if you have to tap into the hid harness when ya get em or if its before the plug

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i will definitely get at ya when i come up with some extra moniez! if i install it before i have hids then i put hids in it wont screw anything up will it? i know ya said it works with hids but wasnt sure if you have to tap into the hid harness when ya get em or if its before the plug

Nope it will not interfere with anything if you get the harness before HIDs. Also getting this before getting HIDs you will see the light output from your incandescent bulbs increase!

Sent from somewhere in MN

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope it will not interfere with anything if you get the harness before HIDs. Also getting this before getting HIDs you will see the light output from your incandescent bulbs increase!

hell ya!! ive always wanted the 4hi mod, so im guessing you tap into the wires on the headlight harness before the plug??

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell ya!! ive always wanted the 4hi mod, so im guessing you tap into the wires on the headlight harness before the plug??

Nope you plug his harness directly into the factory harness on the passenger side by the battery. Then his harness will plug into either the incandescent bulbs or HIDs

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nah, barons harness comes with female plugs an you just plug the factory harness right into his. Hook up power an ground, then plug his harness into your headlight bulbs. No splicing or hacking at all....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm i saw in the pic it had those little blue splice connectors figured id have to splice?

Are you getting just the 4 hi kit or the HD harness? I saw harnesses under discussion an didn't look at the thread. I'm not sure how the 4-hi only hooks up, but I assume there will be splicing for that only.