88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they sell them on jc whitney!!!! 35 i have quad beam woop woop 55 watt hids 4300k blinding

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
they sell them on jc whitney!!!! 35 i have quad beam woop woop 55 watt hids 4300k blinding

This may be true, but those aren't Mean Green quality like these are! Plus with this kit you would be supporting a dedicated member of the forum :cool:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
This may be true, but those aren't Mean Green quality like these are! Plus with this kit you would be supporting a dedicated member of the forum :cool:

Agreed! Besides..why would you pay more for a cheaper quality kit? from what I seen earlier hes selling his kit for $25 shipped in the us. And $27 shipped to canada. With that said I'm gonna hold out till I can afford his HD harness with the 4 hi option added.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That is correct, the HD Headlight Harness has the 4-high feature built in!

So if I ordered your HD harness, and used DDM HID kit and Sylvannia ultrastar's I would be fine rihgt? Everything will work? I know everyone is pushing me to do HIds for the lows and I will eventually, but not now.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if I ordered your HD harness, and used DDM HID kit and Sylvannia ultrastar's I would be fine rihgt? Everything will work? I know everyone is pushing me to do HIds for the lows and I will eventually, but not now.

Yes sir, you can run any lighting set up you'd like with the HD Headlight will power them 100%! You can run HID's and halogens or any other combo, and the harness will work flawlessly with them! :handshake:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I copy and pasted the last few posts over to the HD Headlight Harness thread Scott, being thats what the questions where on!