88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so your looking at $180 for that setup. You can do the same thing with barons harness at $96 shipped and a set of hids from ddm tuning at $30/set an save some money. You could have high an low beam hids for the same 180 price tag...

I've had my ddm hids for over a year now trouble free an they have a lifetime warranty.

ive heard lately that the newer produced ddm hids are , not sure if its true just going by what ive heard the most recent ones produced now arent as good as the old ones.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive heard lately that the newer produced ddm hids are , not sure if its true just going by what ive heard the most recent ones produced now arent as good as the old ones.

Baron prefers xentec hids iirc. They are on Ebay an have a two year warranty for about the same price as ddm. I wanted the lifetime warranty so that's why I went with them.

Either way you can do what your wanting cheaper than what you linked. Your second link is basically a 4 hi setup without a relay so if you get it you won't need barons 4 hi kit....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Baron prefers xentec hids iirc. They are on Ebay an have a two year warranty for about the same price as ddm. I wanted the lifetime warranty so that's why I went with them.

Either way you can do what your wanting cheaper than what you linked. Your second link is basically a 4 hi setup without a relay so if you get it you won't need barons 4 hi kit....

ive just heard mixed things about ddm hids and xentec etc, but with morimotos i havent really heard of any problems thats why im kinda leaning at spending more, ive kinda been subjected to "ya get what ya pay for"

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive just heard mixed things about ddm hids and xentec etc, but with morimotos i havent really heard of any problems thats why im kinda leaning at spending more, ive kinda been subjected to "ya get what ya pay for"

Your money man, I've had no trouble with ddm hid. There "HD" harness is junk though. Most hid problems are because people don't run the HD harnesses when needed.

Barons products are top notch an he will bend over backwards to help you after purchase. Have no doubts about that....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your money man, I've had no trouble with ddm hid. There "HD" harness is junk though. Most hid problems are because people don't run the HD harnesses when needed.

Barons products are top notch an he will bend over backwards to help you after purchase. Have no doubts about that....

oh i absolutely believe that baron sells good products and has great customer service! i was just tryin to do some research before i pull the trigger and make the call!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh i absolutely believe that baron sells good products and has great customer service! i was just tryin to do some research before i pull the trigger and make the call!

I understand that, you can't go wrong with a lifetime warranty imo. I only have the HID in my low beams, never really have a use for high beams unless I'm on a wooded backroad an want to watch for animals...

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I understand that, you can't go wrong with a lifetime warranty imo. I only have the HID in my low beams, never really have a use for high beams unless I'm on a wooded backroad an want to watch for animals...

ya i was only planning on running 6k lows

cody11aaron

Reaction score
Still selling the kits with the 4 high mod built in? Just hooked up my HID High beams yesterday, and only the drivers side will com on.