88-98 cepek rear lift option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
i said i wouldnt run, i didnt say it wasnt right for you. you can run 5 stacked 2" blocks if you want lol. i would suggest a 5" block and AAL if your running that caz the cepek is a huge lift up front. then crank level and you have about 6.5 to 7"s all around.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha johnny.

Yeah i was just discussing options here, wanna make the right choice you know. But i think a block is right for me.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
do it. itll be good. the only thing i was makin sure you understood was that the cepek is a big ass lift up front and you dont wana cali lean your face off

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is another one to look at.

supersteve's truck-im pretty sure he just has a 5" block, yeah its a little saggin in the rear...but still looks fine imo :dunno:

You must be registered for see images attach

love how his did he rear diff...

angles....very good

Last edited:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah ts96, blocks will be perfect for you. that is what i wanted to make sure of in the first post, which was what you were doing with the truck. if its just going to be a dd and your not going to baja the **** out of it you will be totally fine. i mean dont be afraid to wheel it a little. it will hold up. but if you were doing gears, monster tires, and off roading it alot i would stay away from any block. as far as the front sitting level with the rear, you should have a little bit to work with as far as adjusting the keys to the height you want and still keeping your alingment where it needs to be. there isnt much but i bet you could adjust about an inch and a half either way and stay within your alinment needs. i know some of the rough country lifts where they change the upper control arms you dont have much at all. so the design of this kit will really make the difference as far as adjusting goes.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for all the reply guys....this was a great thread.

The other good thing with not cranking and only going with 5" block is this will already be borderline on the lift laws....va goes by bumper heights 29" front/30" rear. So I should be good on that. Think im at 19/20 now.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
35x12.5x15

gotta keep it as easy as i can for the 4l60e and 10 bolt with 3.73's :lol:

would love to run 37's though

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i know i always get into this with somebody, but i like the 35s best on these trucks...what can i say? i know thats about all im going to say hahah.