$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are the same shape, but the cloth seats give some, and someone’s wife that has short legs won’t slip out of them as easily when I hit the brakes lmao
And here I am with my ‘95 and I absolutely hate the stock 60/40 cloth seats, uncomfortable as hell to me. I picked up a set of buckets but eventually will find leather to swap in.

Edit: really nice job on cleaning those seats up! I bet people overlooked them because of their filth. Really great score on your end. I hope you find them comfortable!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
And here I am with my ‘95 and I absolutely hate the stock 60/40 cloth seats, uncomfortable as hell to me. I picked up a set of buckets but eventually will find leather to swap in.

Edit: really nice job on cleaning those seats up! I bet people overlooked them because of their filth. Really great score on your end. I hope you find them comfortable!
Would you be able to get some pictures of the brackets you made and the area where you had to make extra holes? I'm really interested in this swap on my truck! Of course I have to find a Tahoe with the right seats in it....
But it would be great to have a flat load bearing platform to put stuff on, instead of using the seat for that.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Had to stay home from work today because we had contractors replacing our sub floor, so I took advantage of the home time.

I had really only intended on removing the passenger seat and the console, but once you get started, it’s hard to stop. I wound up getting the old seats out and the 60/40 installed.

I’ll tackle the rear seat Saturday while I’m smoking a brisket since I’ll be stuck at home.

If anyone is interested in the leather buckets and center console, let me know.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Had to stay home from work today because we had contractors replacing our sub floor, so I took advantage of the home time.

I had really only intended on removing the passenger seat and the console, but once you get started, it’s hard to stop. I wound up getting the old seats out and the 60/40 installed.

I’ll tackle the rear seat Saturday while I’m smoking a brisket since I’ll be stuck at home.

If anyone is interested in the leather buckets and center console, let me know.

Looks just like mine now except for the door panels. Mine was born a Silverado so it has power windows and locks, and the fancier door panels. I wish you weren't halfway across the country, cause those seats are way better than the ones in my Burb. Don't need another console though (I already have 2 besides the one in the Burb).