$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realized that I’ve never really posted the interior with the leather seats completely installed. So ironically, I’ll post them now, a couple of days before I pull them and sell them. Better late than never I guess.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tahoe 2nd row seats are quite easy to fit in and make work for crew cabs. Suburban seats will NOT work though.
This is the setup I want

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Good to know the difference between the Tahoe and Burb seats. Did you have to make brackets or is it fairly bolt in?
Wish you weren't halfway across the country, those front seats are way better than the ones in my Burb!
Just had to drill a few new holes, and add two short pieces of 1” square tubing behind the rear seat where the seat belts mount and where the two seats meet, the rest was real straightforward

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the setup I want
The best set up for a crew cab, only thing that's better is the fold down backseats in conversion trucks imo.
The cloth seats are the same shape, are you hoping they'll be more comfortable?
I think the cloth is a little comfier compared to leather. I don't know how to describe it, leather is cool and all but I love my cloth bucket in the K2500 and the buckets in the K3500

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
At 6'6 and over 300 lbs I don't have slippage or give issues in seats lololol
I find the cloth split bench seat to be quite comfortable in Rawhide. The regular bench back seat is comfortable too. Part of it is they don't have as much use on them as the Burb seats, but I think a good deal of it is they're more "chair height". My 6'5" brother with size 16 feet is comfortable in the front of Rawhide or the Burb. I have a little bit more foot room in the crew cab because the back seat is all the way back. But a folding seat would be great; most of the time only one person rides back there and I'm more comfortable putting boxes and stuff on a carpeted seat back, that's designed for that, than on my nice upholstery (even with a towel on top).

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
What APC or solution did you use to clean the seats? They look great!
What worked best for me was Tuff Stuff in an aerosol can, and strange enough, the scrubbing side of a new dish sponge. The drill brush really didn't seem to do much. I did switch to Purple Power diluted towards the end when I ran out of Tuff Stuff and it also worked good. Then I used my pump sprayer and sprayed hot water and then sucked it up with an extractor tip attached to my shop vac.