$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn’t even looking for this one when I stumbled across the Escalade in the junkyard. I’m just glad it didn’t have any serious issues lol

I ended up nabbing one of mine from a Tahoe Z71 I think. The other I found face down in the dirt because someone only wanted the odometer. Thankfully it was otherwise in perfect condition and I found a clean lens in some other car at the boneyard to make it whole.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I ended up nabbing one of mine from a Tahoe Z71 I think. The other I found face down in the dirt because someone only wanted the odometer. Thankfully it was otherwise in perfect condition and I found a clean lens in some other car at the boneyard to make it whole.
I really would’ve loved to find some good seats out of a Tahoe Z71, I didn’t know they had 2 tone gray leather until I seen a trashed one at the junkyard

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I really would’ve loved to find some good seats out of a Tahoe Z71, I didn’t know they had 2 tone gray leather until I seen a trashed one at the junkyard
Maybe Limited or Denali? The Escalade I saw was all one color, but parts of the leather are perforated. Our 06 Denali has 2 tone seats ( cream and tan). Those are the ones I'd like to put in the Burb (they're in much better shape).

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Been lathering up the front buckets with Lexol conditioner for the last two nights and it’s starting to show some improvements. They seem to soak up the conditioner pretty quickly, so it seems to be working.

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I just went thru all 80 pages of your build and it’s awesome! I just recently picked up a 99 for $1000 that I plan on converting to a dually. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks for the kind words! I love this beast for sure, and have even more to do to it! Congrats on your truck! I toyed around with making mine a dually, but now I’ll have to wait until I wear these tires out lol.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Got a little snow last night which is pretty rare around here. But I did finally get to try out the Canadian Camo lmao (yes I know it’s filthy, it seems like it always rains on my days off so I hadn’t been able to wash it)

Got the buckets conditioned for the last time until they’re installed. They turned out pretty good compared to what they were when I bought them

Started cleaning the rear seats as well, and put the first application of conditioner on the smaller seat, these were in a lot better shape, so they’ll be easy to restore.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Got a little snow last night which is pretty rare around here. But I did finally get to try out the Canadian Camo lmao (yes I know it’s filthy, it seems like it always rains on my days off so I hadn’t been able to wash it)

Got the buckets conditioned for the last time until they’re installed. They turned out pretty good compared to what they were when I bought them

Started cleaning the rear seats as well, and put the first application of conditioner on the smaller seat, these were in a lot better shape, so they’ll be easy to restore.
Yes those seats came out nice!! Wish mine looked that good, then I wouldn't be considering the interior swap.
I was watching Mom get in and out of the Burb the other day, and I see how the edges of the front seats get so messed up. I think most people get in and out of these trucks by sliding in and out of the seat, not realizing what cumulative damage that does. If you're shorter than 6' that's probably the easiest way in and out though.
And our Burb is a little lower than stock ( thanks wore out coil springs)and has the factory style running boards.