6 in TOTAL on 285's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
With 3" bl and 2" blocks and about 1" of crank on 35s, saves the front end and has no issues with clearing
You must be registered for see images attach

Do you know what your fender height measurements are in this pic? Thanks for all your help too man

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
I saw an OBS today parked in the parking lot today he parked right next to me. He had a 6 inch lift but didnt crank at all so it was sitting about 4.5 or 5 inches high and it was running 33x12.50's and i thought it looked pretty good but my buddys thought they looked small.. No real important information here just thought id share, its makin me want to put a BL on right now.

Thanks for the measurements 96k1500

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics silverado 06... Are the winters tough on your truck up there?.... and kinda random but do you or did you play lacrosse?

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
I was just reading on another forum about how unsafe it is to run 35's or 315's on stock wheels.. I dont know what i should do, I really want to add the BL and 315's on stock wheels because its cheap.. what do you guys think?

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics silverado 06... Are the winters tough on your truck up there?.... and kinda random but do you or did you play lacrosse?

they have absolutly destroyed the truck. it looks nothing like that now, its pretty much scrap now. and not competativly, only at the high school level.

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
Ahh I play college down here, I know its huge up there... But how the hell are you gonna fit 40's lol and are your 33's 285's or 33x12.50's?