6 in TOTAL on 285's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what exactly does pulling the tow hooks off do?

It does nothing but with the 3" body lift they no longer line up with the holes in the valance. You can either cut the valance or flip the tow hooks to the inside of the frame rails.

35x12.5's will fit on the stock rims no problem and the little offset wheels will help keep the tires from any major rubbing the fenders and bumper but may cause the tires to rub the frame at full lock.

The blue and black trucks are cranked and BL on 35's on 10" wheels, Red one is cranked and 33's. Running fully cranked SUCKS!
You must be registered for see images attach

6" suspension on 33's.

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
So the blue and black truck have a 3" BL and are fully cranked running 35's on a 10" wide and they do not rub? Would i be even safer from rubbing with 315's and my "stock" wheels, oppose to a 10" wide?

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes both trucks rubbed and had some trimming.

The narrower rims will keep the tires from rubbing. Have a buudy running 315 on stock 16's with only moderate crank and bodylift. Only rubs on the frame at full lock.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you handle your truck cranked all the way? I did that same thing once when I was 16 and it was just terrible. The few inches you get from maxing them out could never surpass the wooden wagon ride.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

These have been my angles over time on my different trucks, you will notice you are closest to horrible.

These are horrible angles that I ran for 1 day when I got my 35s and hadn't put my body lift on yet.

Decent angles that I bought my crew cab with.

:gr_grin: And perfect angles that I "decranked" my crew cab too :deal:

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
These have been my angles over time on my different trucks, you will notice you are closest to horrible.

These are horrible angles that I ran for 1 day when I got my 35s and hadn't put my body lift on yet.

Decent angles that I bought my crew cab with.

:gr_grin: And perfect angles that I "decranked" my crew cab too :deal:

notice how much rustier a MI truck is compared to a TX