6 in TOTAL on 285's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that blows I couldn't take it the things I hear that yalls trucks deal with up there. I HATE winter here. I just couldn't imagine it winter most of the year, then my truck gets ***** too :nono:

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
yea in a couple years i wanna get a GMT900 and put a 8" CST on but im worried about buying a truck up here thats been through the snow and salt. Im gonna keep the boss of a 400 and drive it in the winter

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
My 35s rubbed the frame at full lock(and I guess the torsion bar a little now that I look at this picture) and then the valence if I was turning hard into a steep driveway or entrance to a parking lot. I doubt you would rub the frame as hard/bad as I did if you don't go with a tire like the mud grappler that has huge lugs on the sidewall.

You must be registered for see images attach

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
My 35s rubbed the frame at full lock(and I guess the torsion bar a little now that I look at this picture) and then the valence if I was turning hard into a steep driveway or entrance to a parking lot. I doubt you would rub the frame as hard/bad as I did if you don't go with a tire like the mud grappler that has huge lugs on the sidewall.

You must be registered for see images attach

I just looked into the tire specs of you 35x12.50r17 and they are 34.9x13.2 and the BFGs are 34.4x12.4... so they are a little smaller than the mud grapps