6.0 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well you have a good start though. Do you have a ballpark idea when you are going to try to pull the tan truck apart?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Probably not anytime soon. I still need get another vehicle to drive. Plus a few other set backs preventing me from going on with my project.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only mod to the motor is a Nelson tune and their conversion wiring harness, I have the usual stuff like a AEM cold air intake, but I don't consider that a mod.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
The only mod to the motor is a Nelson tune and their conversion wiring harness, I have the usual stuff like a AEM cold air intake, but I don't consider that a mod.

I agree, I was thinking more like cam or exhaust upgrades. Sounds like it'll be a solid runner.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I am running a Flow. super44 and all new exhaust, no cats., but no header's for me at least right now, from what I read these stock manifolds flow almost as well as shorty header's, and I don't want LT's, maybe later if I can find some nice stainless shorties for cheap, maybe I will switch pretty much for looks only.