6.0 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I have $2550 in the 6.0, wiring harness and tune, and then another 2k in electic fan's, aluminum radiator, Texas Speed cam, double valve spring's and hardened pushrod's, and high pressure oil pump, and new gasket's all around, oh and add $350 on all that for a new LS1 oil pan and pickup tube, and another 1K in small stuff that added up, and yeah it could have been done for a lot less money but this is how I wanted it to be, so I thought well if it takes a little longer so be it.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have $2550 in the 6.0, wiring harness and tune, and then another 2k in electic fan's, aluminum radiator, Texas Speed cam, double valve spring's and hardened pushrod's, and high pressure oil pump, and new gasket's all around, oh and add $350 on all that for a new LS1 oil pan and pickup tube, and another 1K in small stuff that added up, and yeah it could have been done for a lot less money but this is how I wanted it to be, so I thought well if it takes a little longer so be it.

Ok, thanks.
I'm trying to get a estimate on how much a swap for me would cost!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New pics to come soon, I am making a new stainless top plate to cover the radiator and also to bolt up the new fans.