454SS in okc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
04, I loved it but had to pick 1 toy and I chose the truck. It was way to much for a street car really, too loud and the wife said it gave her a headache because it had no cats. :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
04, I loved it but had to pick 1 toy and I chose the truck. It was way to much for a street car really, too loud and the wife said it gave her a headache because it had no cats. :)

Sold my factory original, numbers matching, high horse, 4 speed, big block Nova, cause it scared the crap out of my future wife. She couldn't even push the clutch in. (She only weighed 95lbs.) Then when she found out that it only got 6mpg., well...
It's been sold twice, since. The marriage was over years ago. Don't know where she is. Don't care. I KNOW where the Nova is. NEVER should of sold it. It was paid for, & owed me nothing. No one has to slap me upside the the head for that. I've been doing that since I sold it. Worst day I ever had, watching it go a w a y ! ! ! DAMN!

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey man I dig the SS where abouts in okc are you? Im on the northside over by Bell Isle

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
man we will have to hook up after i get my title figured out and my rockers adjusted so I can check this thing out in person

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nice truck. Not gonna lie though, I am more interested in the d2 sitting next to it in some of the pictures. Stock? I have a lifted 95 d1 myself.