My '97 RCSB money pit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vodka0tter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Throwing up a few pics of my '97 project. Picked it up a few months ago and started working on the interior. New headliner, cleaned up the door panels, carpet, new interior controls, converted to LED, put some heated 7-way leather buckets in, DD head unit with Nav. Infinity speakers, 10" Sub mounted in custom console, shaved the rear cab speaker grill and seat belt mounts, re-built the door components and Dyna-mat them along with the entire interior and lost the column shift for a quick silver. Also put a new Moog front end in with new control arms along with new calipers 'n rotors. Converted the rear to disc as well. Currently rebuilding the rear suspension and giving it a small drop. Still stock stance up front for the moment. I guess I'll drop it a few inches at some point. Few exterior up grades as well. Cowl hood, new grill & lighting. Body work to follow this summer and some fresh paint. Turning my attention to the engine and drive line now. Not sure what I'm doing at the moment. Anyway - here it is so far...
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vodka0tter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
']
[/URL]