40's on IFS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
What I would say has been said, both positive and negative. The thing is, though, have you seen the big FTS kits like that? They're pretty hideous.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I started my SAS myself in my back yard with no fabrication equipment or assistance.
I'm under $6500 for a completely rebuilt, geared, and locked Dana 60 in the front with high steer and ARB cover, geared GMT800 posi full float disk brake 14 bolt, all of the lift, Bilsteins on all four corners, and Bilstein steering stabilizers.

If you wanted something far more basic like you'd get with that $5700 IFS lift, the SAS could easily be done for around $2500-3000 with a Dana 60.

I think shadowsreject or somthing like that is on 40s aswell
That's Tristan. Pretty sure he's collecting parts for a SAS at this very moment.

Last edited:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I don't doubt that, I still wouldn't mind seeing it though lol.
I know I've asked my fair share of dumb questions, but only as a last resort after doing as much research possible, I don't just ask right off the bat,

That's why we like you lol.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I will say this, Pirate isn't appropriate for everyone. Some people just want something that looks awesome. Those chicks who will do anything for a ride in a big truck, do not give a flipping frog's ass how unfunctional an IFS on 40's is lol.

Cody_350

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I would say has been said, both positive and negative. The thing is, though, have you seen the big FTS kits like that? They're pretty hideous.

it's all opinion, it's drop brackets. what do you really expect out of it?

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Lol its the internet try not to get your feelings hurt so easy. When you post this stupid of a thread don't expect everyone just to praise you and hand you participation medals like they have all your life. Your prices are ridiculous idk if you just made those up out of thin air or what. Even if you are too incompetent to do a SAS yourself no reputable shop would charge 15k for a sas. by saying you wouldn't be going cheap and doing a 4 link etc. Completely contradicts the fact that you're skipping the sas for a junk ifs kit because it's CHEAPER!
#rekt

sent from my glade air freshner

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
all of you want the retarded leaf spring lifts when those ride like ****. it's my daily driver so it would not ever get leaf springs placed in the front. coil overs or it wouldn't happen
And rolling on 40s with ifs makes it any better for a daily driver? Your gas mileage is going to plummet. Good luck.

sent from my glade air freshner