4.3 haters.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol true you can show off by smoking them, but hp and torque do nothing if you can't get it to the ground, except for smoking tires lol. Use slicks I guess lol. I want a 455 now, and a cyclone. I'd like to build myself an s-10 small block. Buddy of mine well couple of them had the vortec 4.3's and they ran great, I was impressed and enjoyed the ride.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think part of the reason I can't burn em is that my 700r4 is tired. If that's not it I don't really know what else the problem could be I've already done a complete tune up including spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Not to mention new exhaust from the y pipe back.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
lol true you can show off by smoking them, but hp and torque do nothing if you can't get it to the ground, except for smoking tires lol. Use slicks I guess lol. I want a 455 now, and a cyclone. I'd like to build myself an s-10 small block. Buddy of mine well couple of them had the vortec 4.3's and they ran great, I was impressed and enjoyed the ride.
My leMans has a stout drivetrain, It would hook no problem with slicks, TH400, 12-Bolt, Factory 4-Link with WS6 Suspension.