315/75/16 3 in body and crank to level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Truck below is 2" blocks + full crank and 3" body lift. Running 35's here on 15" rims not sure about width though.
If you're getting 315 AT tires instead of 315 MT, AT's are slightly smaller so you would have less issues I would think, I think some 2" wheel spacers would help too so they wouldn't rub as bad.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking what kind of mileage and performance you get with the 4.56s and 35s?

haha its not mine, but I do know the owner, he lives very close. From claims I've heard from others it sounds like you can expect 16mpg on highway and 12-14mpg through out a daily driven week

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately mine is 4 different colors want to get it put all the way together before i start showing. Im thinking about satin black. Gloss black is too high maintenance and flat black just doesn't sit right with me. So i stumbled upon satin black