2015 Cadillac Escalade Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw these on a the road the other day and pretty much shat in my pants. I think they started in 2014.

Who knows how to make these for a OBS Suburban?

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Make some cardboard templates off one at the car lot and see if they will even fit the body shape of a GMT400 burb. Then get busy with what is likely to be some minor fab work. Then customize the crap out of the rest of the thing to match, as I think they'd look really weird on an otherwise mostly-stock burb. :)

Richard

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reminds me of

Original OBS taillights on the bottom and Silhouette/Transport taillights on top?

Make some cardboard templates off one at the car lot and see if they will even fit the body shape of a GMT400 burb. Then get busy with what is likely to be some minor fab work. Then customize the crap out of the rest of the thing to match, as I think they'd look really weird on an otherwise mostly-stock burb. :)

Richard

That would be a good place to start. I have seen these in person and they look amazing.

Nate_422

Reaction score
I would also like to see something out of this, especially with 3D printing being much more common, I don't see how hard it would be to get a clear template of the main portion of the upper section above the oem twilight, and make an led plate to mount behind it. Theres plenty of room. And you could still retain the vent on the outer side, by leaving that in original plastic. I know this is an old thread, but if anyone has seen anything close to this I'd be very interested

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Richard
I'll add to my earlier reply -

I think they kinda look weird on the vehicles they are originally intended for. Those full-length taillights just don't sit right with me.

Richard