2000 Crew Cab to 2005 Z71 Leather Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
It would be pretty awesome having those flip forward seats!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
How similar are gmt800 rear seats from a suburban compared to gmt400 suburban rear seats? The brackets look really similar.
Concept is the same, however the GMT400 brackets on the "60" side of the seat sit farther outboard on the trans tunnel, and are shorter than the outboard portion. The GMT800 inner "60" seat bracket is set inboard from the edge.

Of note, the rear crewcab and rear suburban seats in a GMT800 were designed to be the same, where as a GMT400 they differ. GM designed the GMT400 crewcabs interestingly, as the rear C pillar trim and cab portion is nearly identical to a regular cab.

It would be pretty awesome having those flip forward seats!
From what I've read/seen, Tahoe/Yukon seems to be the ticket to swap in a crewcab GMT400.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I've read/seen, Tahoe/Yukon seems to be the ticket to swap in a crewcab GMT400.
I've pictures of those seats in a crew cab but nobody has really said what modifications have to be made to install them. Have you seen a write up anywhere?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Funny I stumbled on this, one of the first things I noticed was how the rear seats on my CC don't get out of the way.