2" block and crank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
thanks!!,, its a 3/4 ton with stock suspension,, i just added 2" blocks to the rear and cranked up on the t-bars,,, stock keys...

That is exactly what i am looking for. have you had ball joint issues or CVD issues?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not yet,, lol,,, i was told due to the 10" wide rims i most likely will,,, i replaced all ball joint and wheel bearings when i got the truck,,,

i love the hieght of my truck,,, i use it as a work truck,, (always hauling and towing things), i plow with it in the winter so i didnt want to go too high,,

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
A little late to the party but my 98 with 35x12.5x17 with 1.5 inch block and crank.

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why does the 3/4 ton sit higher anyway? Something with the frame?

anyone can correct if im wrong but the rear spring plies are all around bigger,, (wider and thicker) and there is more of them if im not mistaken,,, and the t-bar keys are different,,

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Your wheel choice is really going to be the deciding factor on what will fit and what will not. You see guys fitting 35s with slightly any crank (if at all).

or like me. I could hardly fit 33s with aftermarket keys cranked to the max and no valance. I would not recommend this option. I quickly changed it.
{Also, before anyone says anything, the aftermarket keys did help my truck though it does not help everyone}

This is what I have now

2" block, crank to about 1/3" to bump stop, 3" body lift, and 305/70/16s on 16x10s

I would like to run 35s but not sure if i could fit them

For refferance this is what it looked like Without BL... with max crank, 2" block

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Mind me asking but what do y'all's angles look like after the block and crank? I would love some pics

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mind me asking but what do y'all's angles look like after the block and crank? I would love some pics

You sure, they are UGLY

You must be registered for see images

The overall stance