2" block and crank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
You dont have to lift the bumper up with the lift, If you already have an aftermarket rear bumper a filler strip will probably look good, or a light bar or something there. I'd go for a 2" body, it will give you enough clearance for 35's with some cranking and a 1.5" block
If using stock wheels you may want spacers so you dont get frame rub.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From my experience with the 2" block is that it took to much crank to sit level. I would go 1.5" at max and just trim a little to fit the 33's, depending on the wheel you have.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 285/70/17 Duratracs measure about as close as you can get to 33's and thats the max size I can comfortably get on with an AAL and some crank. I installed the tires and wheels 1st just to see how it looked, the fenders were pretty stuffed and I had to trim a little off the bumper valance. I like the height I've gained with the AAL and a few cranks of the TB's. The AAL was was practically the same money as blocks, I kinda figured that was a no brainer, if I could not only gain the height I wanted but also had a little extra payload capacity it's a win win.

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I ran 305 70 r16's With just a crank and also with an AAL and crank and I had ZERO travel. It looked alright though I seriously doubt you could fit a 35 with that set up.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely been done and looks awesome

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I guess im corrected haha I guess I forgot about my heavy ass front bumper as well then I say go for it! Also I didnt realize how much the stock rims make a difference?