2" block and crank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Bars cranked to the stops, 35x14.50 Gumbo Monster Mudders on 15x10. Rubbed like a *****, rode ok but I only ran 25 psi on the tires or it got to bouncey, ran this setup for maybe 10 miles just to see if it could be done.

Hope these help a little more, that is cranked to level with a 1.5" block but the tires are only 285/75R16s, LOVED the stance hated the ride quality.

I just eye balled camber/caster so I could get as much droop as possible and thats what I had.

Those are my janky angles.

And I still had room to crank on the keys.

Last edited:

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My AAL added 1 3/4" lift to the rear and I cranked to level, that looks to be the same amount of threads I have left like in the pic above. The truck rides good and looks much better IMO.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am running 2" blocks and cranked T-bars with 305/70-16,,, i love it,,,

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
They keep the tires tucked in and out of the genders and bumper. But they will cause rubbing on the frame and/or lower control arms

I didnt know that thanks for the information! I had never seen mine with stock rims on it my dad never had them as long as I can remember up until he gave it to me.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 285/70/17 Duratracs measure about as close as you can get to 33's and thats the max size I can comfortably get on with an AAL and some crank. I installed the tires and wheels 1st just to see how it looked, the fenders were pretty stuffed and I had to trim a little off the bumper valance. I like the height I've gained with the AAL and a few cranks of the TB's. The AAL was was practically the same money as blocks, I kinda figured that was a no brainer, if I could not only gain the height I wanted but also had a little extra payload capacity it's a win win.

. WOW!!! This pic just talked me out of 20 thanks for saving me a butt load of money.. what wheels are those ... OP sorry for the thread jack

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
. WOW!!! This pic just talked me out of 20 thanks for saving me a butt load of money.. what wheels are those ... OP sorry for the thread jack

The wheels are Vision Warrior 375 they come is polished chrome or machined w/black accents like mine, here's the specs.

Tires - 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs, 11.70 wide 32 3/4" tall
Wheels - Vision Warrior 17x8.5 with +25 Offset & 5.73 Back Spacing
Add A Leaf - Spring Force 2" Add A Leaf kit, ordered off of ebay

Stock Fender Heights, Front - 35 1/2" , Rear - 35 3/4"
Fender Heights After Mods, Front - 38 1/4" , Rear - 38 1/2"

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
i am running 2" blocks and cranked T-bars with 305/70-16,,, i love it,,,

Im loving the look of your truck. DO you have a body lift though? and/or aftermarket Keys?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im loving the look of your truck. DO you have a body lift though? and/or aftermarket Keys?

thanks!!,, its a 3/4 ton with stock suspension,, i just added 2" blocks to the rear and cranked up on the t-bars,,, stock keys...