1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
+1 on the dark tint. I did the same thing you did and it looks good! You shouldn't have to worry about emissions testing though. They just hook up the scanner to your OBDII.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. I was having the same problem. I just replaced the fronts and had the rears tuned out.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of 235/75s sitting out back now. My regular UPS driver is a nice guy and has been delivering to me for probably 20 years, but I'm sure he secretly cusses everytime he sees my name show up. :lol: He's going to be dropping off another set of tires for me in a couple days. HA!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly, it runs fine. I have no performance issues from it. I also have a Throttle Position Sensor code, but it's not acting like that's bad either. Who knows?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of 235/75s sitting out back now. My regular UPS driver is a nice guy and has been delivering to me for probably 20 years, but I'm sure he secretly cusses everytime he sees my name show up. :lol: He's going to be dropping off another set of tires for me in a couple days. HA!

HAHAHA it sounds like my ups guy. he could find my house with a blindfold on. he know im building something but doesnt know what yet, hes probably delivered 40-50 packages within a year to my house