1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the rims on! :rocking:

You and me both. I hope I can get it done this weekend. It has to be on Saturday because my friend works in the service department at a local dealership. The dealership is open, but service is closed on Sat., so we can get up there and get into the shop to get them done. The problem is that my son's 1st soccer game is Saturday at 2:30, which puts a crimp on the timeframe for getting 2 sets of tires mounted. I may just have to drag my buddy out of bed early.

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i kept hoping to hear of the trick to getting more drop from shackles and hangars, but it never came up. anyone ever find out? id like to get a true 4-5 out of a rear hangar kit on mine.

and the burb is looking good. i really like most of the stuff youve done to it.

and thanks for reminding me to check my ball joints when i do my brakes next weekend.

michael

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i kept hoping to hear of the trick to getting more drop from shackles and hangars, but it never came up. anyone ever find out? id like to get a true 4-5 out of a rear hangar kit on mine.

Me too. I can't see how you can get more drop when both ends of the springs are literally touching the floor. I'm really curious to find out.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol:

Man, Tire Rack kicks ass. I ordered tires for my Caddy yesterday morning and they're already here. It was maybe 26 hours from the time I clicked "submit order" until they showed up at my door.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a new camera for the wife that showed up today, so I had to take pics of something...

You must be registered for see images attach