1999 K3500 CCSB Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! The general plan is to keep it close to stock looking with modern conveniences.

So far I have replaced the front rotors, calipers, pad, and hoses, rear shoes and wheel cylinders, all 4 shocks . New belt, belt tensioner and all hoses under the hood, overflow tank, new tires roof lights, fender lights, recoated the frame, removed all of the faded emblems, removed the chrome wheel simulators and painted wheels stock gray until I can decide on different ones. Then finally cut/buffed and polished it up. Turned out ok for 21 year old paint and sitting out side most of its life . I'll post more pictures below
Beautiful truck. Please keep posting your progress on the truck. Thanks

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went ahead and installed larger mirrors to help see around her hips and keep an eye on the 26 foot enclosed trailer she will be pulling around. While the stock mirrors looked pretty slick, they just don't contribute much to her intended use.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Stock worked great on my 1500 even with an open trailer, but I couldn't even see around the hips on the dually when empty so yeah, they were pretty worthless.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
So nice! There was a 00 6.5 diesel crew cab short box in Edmonton last year for cheap I should of bought it. These crew cab short boxes are sooo rare I would like too do a Sema build to one someday. Nice truck !

Last edited:

dwilliams471

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So nice! There was a 00 6.5 diesel crew cab short box in Edmonton last year for cheap I should of bought it. These crew cab short boxes are sooo rare I would like too do a semi build to one someday. Nice truck !

Thank you very much! Keep looking, another will come around. I had to jump on this one quick since it was the short box. The older gentleman I bought it from said he was surprised how many people called him on it as soon as he listed it for sale.