1998 Chev K3500 ECLB 454 Vortec / 4L80e Dually

Discussion in 'Member Trucks' started by gstubbz, Sep 3, 2017.

1. cool_as_crap

cool_as_crap I'm Awesome

YOLO :anitoof:

2. DirtBag

DirtBag Newbie

Patience young one.....patience. Its not worth tearing up your nice daily.....Patience was the hardest trait to learn when I was younger.

89RCLB likes this.
  3. gstubbz

gstubbz OBSession

Got an update!

Talked to him this evening and his father passed away last week so he's been dealing with that and I get it. My mood of rushing to pick this thing up slowed down since I had things that needed to be done to my 93 so I wasn't itching for the dually.

With that said, he told me that he is having AAA tow it out there on Friday so hopefully that happens!! And no hurting my Dodge because that would suck to go through another engine!!

And I'm tempted to flatbed the truck. I can pick this bed up if I do some work on the guy's property, so it's tempting. If I end up with it I will be modifying the headache rack for an angle at the lowest point of the expanded metal to the top rail and installing a gooseneck, as well as painting it black!

I will be getting my nv4500 next week by the sound of it, it's in Roseburg, OR so he has to go get it and he is bring down a bunch of other stuff. Then maybe I can start on this!

[​IMG]