1999-2000 Escalade/Denali center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still available $245 shipped some one wants it I know it!!! I have one already and it's gonna look cool in my crew cab!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That looks waaaaaaay bad ass sewlow!!!! Any pics of the back side where you modded it? I'm adding the same console in my crew cab and it's missing the cupholder as well I'd like to put something in it's place sort of what you did thanks.

Sorry, I don't. This was done before GMT400.com even existed. Pix weren't a priority! But the interior is gonna be coming out in the next month or so, so I can get some pix then if that's not too late for you.
I could also PM you with a write-up on how to do stuff like that.
Pretty busy right now, though, between customer projects & trying to get my '97 back on the road.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't. This was done before GMT400.com even existed. Pix weren't a priority! But the interior is gonna be coming out in the next month or so, so I can get some pix then if that's not too late for you.
I could also PM you with a write-up on how to do stuff like that.
Pretty busy right now, though, between customer projects & trying to get my '97 back on the road.

No problem I appreciate it whenever you have time no rush!!! Thanks again

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I need to get on mine lol I paid $10 for mine needs to be fixed and needs work but i couldnt pass it up. Id love another one. This is a good deal for one thats mostly complete.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to get on mine lol I paid $10 for mine needs to be fixed and needs work but i couldnt pass it up. Id love another one. This is a good deal for one thats mostly complete.

Yeah it sure is I wished my friend would have told me before I brought mine, but it's all good still have it $200 plus shipping it's lighter with out the bose system and all!!