1999-2000 Escalade/Denali center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1999-2000 Escalade/Denali center console= SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would this be too big for a single cab

No not at all you probably won't be able to use the back part ( where cup holder use to be) to much, do to it being a single cab but it will fit single cabs also.

Last edited:

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what it looks like installed in a truck or it might be an SUV but it's not that long not to fit in a single cab tho.

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Here's a bump for ya. :) Surprised nobody has jumped on this. Hard to find one in good shape. Here's a couple pics of mine, I love it.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a bump for ya. :) Surprised nobody has jumped on this. Hard to find one in good shape. Here's a couple pics of mine, I love it.

Thanks for the bump!!! Danng that looks real nice in there between those buckets!!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have one of those in my black truck. I fabbed up a filler cover where the rear drink holder & those controls are, outa multi laminations of construction cardboard, smoothed the laminated edges out with a mini angle grinder, then wrapped the individual console parts with vinyl.
The trucks that didn't come with a console require the plastic heater outlet diverter, otherwise the heat goes straight into the inside of the console, & you'll have no floor heat.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of those in my black truck. I fabbed up a filler cover where the rear drink holder & those controls are, outa multi laminations of construction cardboard, smoothed the laminated edges out with a mini angle grinder, then wrapped the individual console parts with vinyl.
The trucks that didn't come with a console require the plastic heater outlet diverter, otherwise the heat goes straight into the inside of the console, & you'll have no floor heat.

That looks waaaaaaay bad ass sewlow!!!! Any pics of the back side where you modded it? I'm adding the same console in my crew cab and it's missing the cupholder as well I'd like to put something in it's place sort of what you did thanks.