Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's the 88-94 style console and I do like them better than the 95-up; I've never tried swapping that style though. The 95-up seats seem "fatter" to me so the only possible issue I could imagine is it might be a slightly tight fit. The bolt pattern to the floor should be the same.

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's the 88-94 style console and I do like them better than the 95-up; I've never tried swapping that style though. The 95-up seats seem "fatter" to me so the only possible issue I could imagine is it might be a slightly tight fit. The bolt pattern to the floor should be the same.

Richard
Measure the width of the old style console, and the new style you currently have. Then measure the space between the seats you have. I could do the '95-up buckets and console measurements for you, if there wasn't ice and stairs between me and the Burb.

Good to know the bolt pattern is the same (now I gotta find one of these consoles for my Burb; I hate how much space there is between the seats and stock console). And that space gobbles up everything, it's like a black hole!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone in the thread below said that it was a direct swap…

Sean Sills

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Measure the width of the old style console, and the new style you currently have. Then measure the space between the seats you have. I could do the '95-up buckets and console measurements for you, if there wasn't ice and stairs between me and the Burb.

Good to know the bolt pattern is the same (now I gotta find one of these consoles for my Burb; I hate how much space there is between the seats and stock console). And that space gobbles up everything, it's like a black hole!
When you get a chance, can you send me the measurements?

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hep me, hep me... me no comprende. You have a pic of a 88-94 console that you said you want to slip between buckets on a 1998. But then you said you like the "95'ish" console. Which is it? And are you using the 88-94 bucket seats or original 1998 bucket seats in your 1998 truck?

The measurement between 1998 buckets in a 1998 truck is 12". The skinny-ass ugly-ass stock console is 9".

Sean Sills

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hep me, hep me... me no comprende. You have a pic of a 88-94 console that you said you want to slip between buckets on a 1998. But then you said you like the "95'ish" console. Which is it? And are you using the 88-94 bucket seats or original 1998 bucket seats in your 1998 truck?

The measurement between 1998 buckets in a 1998 truck is 12". The skinny-ass ugly-ass stock console is 9".
I'm using the 98 Bucket seats. I thought that the console in the picture was a 95. The console in the picture is what I like.