1998 K2500 ECLB - Not another truck build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well great.
This truck has made me going back to holding out for a K2500,

I think if you color matched the grille and threw in some billet inserts, that'd make this truck looks even better!

HA! Sounds like I have a buyer ready for it already! :)

Cab swap.... 3rd door K2500/K3500 FTW.

Trust me, it's crossed my mind!

Tint and dash cluster lights I would love to do before winter. Truck looks good with the wheel and tire setup you got!

What are you doing for a stereo in this thing? All from one company? One sub two sub three sub?

I'm running a Pioneer double din, kicker 6.5's in the doors, Infiniti components in the quarters, two Kicker Comp S 10" subs with a matched Kicker amp and a double sealed, down firing box.

That would so screw with people.

That'd be GREAT!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Honestly i doubt most people would think twice about a 3rd door 3/4 ton. Hell i didnt even know they never produced them till daves friend did it lol

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Honestly i doubt most people would think twice about a 3rd door 3/4 ton. Hell i didnt even know they never produced them till daves friend did it lol

Go on the FB group and see how many flipping know it all's will jump all over you for saying you have one.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Go on the FB group and see how many flipping know it all's will jump all over you for saying you have one.
No **** I had no idea they didn't make them either but there will always be them know it's all's there story's are all the same the whole my uncles friends cousins brothers friend has one he bought new so on so forth blablabla . I was also told that in 1998 you couldn't get a 6.5 diesel 1500 with the 3rd door only reason I know that is a good friend of mine has a 1998 loaded 6.5 diesel 1500 Z71 14bolt rear end and I was surprised it didn't have the 3rd door witch I thought was very odd then I asked him wtf and thats the answer he gave me. He had bought it second hand from a dealer in Saskatoon SK back in 01 and that's suposley what the dealer told him.

LMB1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No **** I had no idea they didn't make them either but there will always be them know it's all's there story's are all the same the whole my uncles friends cousins brothers friend has one he bought new so on so forth blablabla . I was also told that in 1998 you couldn't get a 6.5 diesel 1500 with the 3rd door only reason I know that is a good friend of mine has a 1998 loaded 6.5 diesel 1500 Z71 14bolt rear end and I was surprised it didn't have the 3rd door witch I thought was very odd then I asked him wtf and thats the answer he gave me. He had bought it second hand from a dealer in Saskatoon SK back in 01 and that's suposley what the dealer told him.

I kinda want to find one of them someday, those seem like they'd be a conversation piece.

3rd door happened in like, 97, didn't it?