1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Haha, I'm talking to David right now about a possible meet. So I'll let you know what we decide. He's one of my buddies who put on the last one you were at Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only lived about 20-25 min away from their house so it wasnt to bad of a drive

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I only lived about 20-25 min away from their house so it wasnt to bad of a drive

David's house is probably a few minutes closer to you actually. They both live in the same area. Awesome people and great friends. Known them for a few years now. I'm down for the idea of a meet/bonfire or just a meet. But I'll let you know. May have a little surprise depending how things go in the next week or so.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Knew it would happen sooner or later. Not bad for 182k.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recently did this as well. Started to get sick of the green rockers so I sanded them down and repainted them black. For now.

Then this happened on me. And of course it was at 11:30 at night, freezing rain, and 40 degrees out. Spent the next two hours getting it back on the road so I could get home for the night.. The video doesn't show how bad it was. The stream was everywhere and honestly looked more like it was on fire. Truck was redlined for 30 seconds or so until I could get to a place to stop. Puked all my antifreeze all over the road. Took three full gallons of antifreeze. Good news is, found out I have a block heater!

https://vimeo.com/127880566

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score