1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok us MN people all need to setup a meet in the area around wright county because st. cloud isnt that far away and neither is Delano or water town Im sure me and nick could get people from LTM and MTC to come out I went to my first mini meet last weekend in watertownand enjoyed it

I'll be home April 3-6th and can probably meet up any of those days except Easter Sunday. I got a few buddies that might be interested in coming out from Norwood/Cologne/Mayer area. Possibly a few from Watertown/Delano.

Was this the bonfire meet at Emalee's house in Watertown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Yeah you should've came I had fun met some new people. Where would we hold this mini meet if we were to do one?

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok us MN people all need to setup a meet in the area around wright county because st. cloud isnt that far away and neither is Delano or water town Im sure me and nick could get people from LTM and MTC to come out I went to my first mini meet last weekend in watertownand enjoyed it

I would be down. Just let me know when and where!

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah you should've came I had fun met some new people. Where would we hold this mini meet if we were to do one?

Haha, I was at Emalee's a few weeks prior. Drove her big red truck around for a while too. Her and her boyfriend are good friends of mine.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Yeah that truck is huge she said she might be running it in the wright county mud run this year! there was a sick lifted suburban 08 or newer that looked bad ass, said he is going to drop a duramax in it

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that truck is huge she said she might be running it in the wright county mud run this year! there was a sick lifted suburban 08 or newer that looked bad ass, said he is going to drop a duramax in it

Yea, it's huge. Like driving a tank..just aim, crank the wheel, and hope you hit the point. There's no steering that thing. ;) I kid, I kid, it's actually a really comfortable ride.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If we get a meet set up, we should put it on the minnesota roll call thread so the guys that follow that up know about it too!

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
I agree I wonder if any of them are on the Facebook pages I know people on the facebook pages aren't on here like John Nelson.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are these Facebook pages? I feel like I should know about them lol and I know a buddy of mine would go, he's got an 03 Sierra HD

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, I'm talking to David right now about a possible meet. So I'll let you know what we decide. He's one of my buddies who put on the last one you were at Jordan.