1998 Chevy 1500 z71.. kickin around the idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1998 chevy 1500 z71. Im kickin around the idea of selling it for a newer diesel truck. I have the opportunity to make more money if I have a heavier duty truck to use. Thats my only reason for selling. Otherwise Ill keep it.

Truck has 147k miles on it. always been well serviced. I do it myself and take it to the dealer about once a year to have them make sure its all good. gray cloth interior. power windows and locks. heat and AC work great. cruise works. only problem with the truck is the cab corners could be replaced. the passenger side has a hole and the drivers side is just starting to bubble.

Mods
3 inch performance accessories body lift with front bumper relocated
Steel Bolt in roll pan
17 inch MB V drive wheels
285-70-17 Hankook Dynapro MT tires (3 are around 40% an one is bad from bad ball joints)
matching spare wheel with 285-70-17 BFG Mud Terrain I believe(75% left)
nnbs cab lights
tinted tail lights
LED 3rd brake light
replaced ball joints less than 250 miles ago
White and chrome handles
Clear headlights and marker lights(i do have another set of corner lights since these are starting to yellow)
new fuel pump 5000 miles ago
spectre air filter with restristor box removed
EFI Live tune. Runs a lot better than stock and averages around 17 mpg
Blue LED interior lights and guages from Deven
2 12 inch kicker subs with 1000 watt amp also kickers in the doors. sounds really good
15% tint on front windows with 5% over factory 20% on the rear 3 windows and a 5% brow on the windshield.
im sure theres more i just cant think of it right now..

Since I really dont need to sell the truck or need money I'm not interested in trades unless its a duramax or common rail cummins. also no standard cabs.

Im asking $5300. call or preferably txt 260-894-2691.
heres a few pics. can take more if you want them.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok its working now, i can see the pics. nice truck btw!

Last edited:

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone got any input on the price? too high? lil low? I have no idea what its worth

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about your area, but that is about the going rate here. Decent price for a clean truck imo, but a lot of guys here are going to tell you its to high....