1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

revmatcher

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First batch of bolts arrived, i may have gotten carried away with arp bolts, i kept taking parts out of the engine bay and kept adding more bolts to my shopping cart. Next order was twice as big

You must be registered for see images attach
I love arp bolts too. If you want to buy individual bolts. check out www.allensfasteners.com

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tagging along with the wife on a work trip to orlando, what to do except go treasure yard hunting while she works. Found one electrochomatic heated mirror, some more aztec needles, another tool box and a steering shroud, $20 for everything. I found a really nice blue 60/40 bemch but sadly dont have room to haul it back to texas. You can really tell you are in a florida junk yard with all the Cadillacs and corvettes piled up.

And to my surprise i found an oem fuse puller

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a random find at the junkyard today. came out of a city truck
To bad it has a small crack, also had this relay center, it looked factory but couldnt find a part number on it, was in the cubby where the cd player would go. It did not have z56 rpo

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Such a random find at the junkyard today. came out of a city truck
To bad it has a small crack, also had this relay center, it looked factory but couldnt find a part number on it, was in the cubby where the cd player would go. It did not have z56 rpo

That's a cool find. I didn't know that existed. I was going to say maybe a police package, then I Googled Z56 and found you had already covered that possibility.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's a cool find. I didn't know that existed. I was going to say maybe a police package, then I Googled Z56 and found you had already covered that possibility.
Some of the Z56 items may have been able to be ordered separately, particularly if the fleet purchaser bought enough trucks.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of the Z56 items may have been able to be ordered separately, particularly if the fleet purchaser bought enough trucks.
Now i have to decide if i want to wire up this or fogs, i never intended to buy a drl switch or find one

Looking at the wiring drawings it does look like the auxiliary power center of the police package 9LR

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Now i have to decide if i want to wire up this or fogs, i never intended to buy a dlr switch or find one

Looking at the wiring drawings it does look like the auxiliary power center of the police package 9LR

You could use it to disable the fuel pump, or something along those lines, for security.